Aquilla Archaeology is a heritage management and archaeological consulting firm located in Nanaimo, BC.
Established in 2008, we provide meaningful and culturally sustainable heritage solutions to organizations and communities of Vancouver Island and Coastal BC.
Read more about what we offer in the About Us section.
Our work was featured in the Powell River Peak Newspaper :
“...Archaeologists test to establish boundaries at the proposed site and provide project recommendations through an archaeology impact assessment, said Colleen Parsley from Aquilla...”
Archaeological Services we offer:
- Preliminary Field Reconnaissance (PFR)
- Archaeological Overview Assessments (AOA)
- Archaeological Impact Assessments (AIA)
- Site Alteration
- Archaeological Inventory Studies (AIS)
- GIS and LiDar Mapping
- Cultural Resource Management Education for land use planners
- Traditional Use Studies (TUS)
Read more about our work on the Projects page